WHY YOU MUST HAVE
A FULLY RESPONSIVE WEBSITE
Open this website on a mobile device to see what a fully responsive website looks like.
‘Old technology’ websites have to shrink to fit into the smaller window of a mobile device. These antique websites usually shrink down so small they’re barely visible. Check your website on a mobile phone. If it’s an antique and image or increased sales is important to you, best contact us today. We can show you a low cost solution to quickly improve your website.
CyberNexus is leading designer of fully responsive websites. We redeveloped our website to be fully responsive. Now we’re telling our customers to do the same. This info Graphic explains why…
Other benefits of responsive website design;
- Cost savings – Incredibly, some businesses have decided on the two website approach; one website specifically for desktop visitors, and the other specifically for mobile visitors. This can lead to a whole host of issues; far too many issues to go into here. Suffice to say its best to avoid managing duplicate content and doubling expensive IT development costs.
- You may be losing business – Since 67 percent of users claim they are more likely to purchase from a mobile-friendly website, companies that rely on SEO are wise to begin making the transition to mobile-friendly websites, and responsive web design specifically.
- Keep all your customers happy – Your customers are using a desktop or a mobile device to visit your website. Mobile sales have already overtaken desktop sales, and mobile Internet usage is predicted to overtake desktop internet usage by 2014. It is only logical that mobile search will overtake desktop search at some point in the near future as well.
- Track sales conversions – One website means one web log. This means its far easier to analyse where you’re your visitors are coming from, what they like and dislike about your website and what makes them buy.
- Consistent Look & Feel – Visitors will always know here to find what they are looking for.
- Google Said So – With 67 percent search market share, when Google speaks, search marketers listen. Google states that responsive web design is its recommended mobile configuration, and even goes so far as to refer to responsive web design as the industry best practice.